What are the guideline for off-page optimization in SEO?
Off-page SEO simply tells Google what others think about your site. For example, if you’ve got a lot of valuable links pointing to your pages, search engines will assume that you’ve got great content – the type that provides value for users.
The simple guideline for off page optimisation are
- Target relevant website for back-linking
- The link build with submissions on free portal would not give you any benefit
- guest posting is going to be highly beneficial
- try to make link through rich content rather than just plan content
- don’t just made link through exact anchor text i would lead to possible penalty
- Make links from high authority website
- golden rule:- the link you more made with higher affords is tough to beat
- stay away from website who create site-wide links
Do you want to know more about Off page seo activities Contact Us :- 8817123606